Field Rules and Regulations
Applies to all facilities where Southlake players/teams are actively using the fields for training sessions and matches. These field rules and regulations are above and beyond any posted field use rules and must be abided by at all times.
- Only water is allowed on any artificial turf field.
- Substances which may stain the artificial turf or track, such as crepe paper, soft drinks, sports drinks, gum, coffee, Vaseline, candy, etc., must be kept in the bleachers and off the artificial turf and running track.
- Pets are not allowed in any field. Some of the schools allow pets on their fields; Southlake Soccer does not. Service animals are, of course, welcome at all fields.
- No bicycles, skateboards, skates or other similar devices are permitted into the bleacher area or on the fields.
- Marking or painting on turf facility surfaces is prohibited.
- The use of sharp objects or golf clubs on the fields is prohibited.
- Participants and officials must wear molded sole shoes or tennis shoes on the artificial turf.
- No motor vehicles are allowed on the track or fields, including motor bikes, and must be driven and parked in the parking lot only.
- Kicking or bouncing balls against the fences, grandstands, or any standing structure is prohibited.
- Unsafe or boisterous conduct, improper or profane language, racist comments, bullying or other nuisance and abusive behavior are not allowed and will not be tolerated.
- Smoking, e-cigarettes, vaping, other tobacco products, all alcoholic beverages and betting or other forms of gambling are not allowed at any field reserved by Southlake Soccer.
- Burning material of any kind is prohibited on or near playing fields.
- Firearms are prohibited at any field reserved by Southlake Soccer.
For Maywood Middle School specifically, the following guidelines must be followed:
- Renters scheduled for use of the field are responsible for enforcing the rules during their scheduled time.
- NO food, snacks, drink, gum or seeds
- NO metal cleats or spikes
- NO stakes, chairs tables, canopies, tents on field or track
- NO animals
- All garbage is removed from field and bleachers before leaving.
- Soccer goals and other equipment should never be placed on the track.
- Any equipment moved must be returned to its original location.
- Players and coaches only are allowed on the turf.
- Please make sure to lock the gates when leaving.