- Southlake Recreational Soccer player registration fee is $150. Registration is open until September 30th, 2020.
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the 2020 fall recreational (U10-U19) season is scheduled to start no earlier than Saturday, October 10th.
- Southlake rec teams play in the South Sound United League (SSUL). SSUL teams play a 10-game season.
- Payment options are available – see below
- If a Spring credit was requested (or would like a credit but didn’t reply to the survey) and a) didn’t receive an email with the promo code, or b) can’t find/remember the promo code, please reach out to Abby at firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be sent the promo code to use during registration.
- Financial assistance is available. Complete the Financial Aid Application and send it to the address provided.
- Players wishing to play up an age group should register for their correct age group and request this on their application. The Registrar will transfer their registration to the requested age group.
- When requesting a team, please use the coach’s name instead of the team name. This will help eliminate confusion when assigning players.
- If you are or plan on being a head coach of a team, please select pay by check. Head coaches get their player fees waived and if you pay by credit card the association will get charged a processing fee for a fee that we end up refunding. If you are not selected as a head coach, we will bill you later.
- If you do not plan to coach this season, please send Don Sando a quick email so we can find a replacement.
- Pay registration in full
- Select from two additional payment plan options
- 2 payment plan: $75 due at time of registration, $75 due on November 1, 2020.
- 3 payment plan: $50 due at time of registration, $50 due on October 15th, 2020, $50 due on November 15th, 2020