- Southlake Recreational Soccer player registration fee is $150. Early registration closes on August 31st. Returning player must register by this date to ensure a spot on their 2020 team.
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the 2020 fall recreational (U10-U19) season is scheduled to start no earlier than Saturday, September 26th.
- Southlake rec teams play in the South Sound United League (SSUL). SSUL teams play a 10-game season.
- Payment options are available – see below
- Financial assistance is available. Complete the Financial Aid Application and send it to the address provided.
- Players wishing to play up an age group should register for their correct age group and request this on their application. The Registrar will transfer their registration to the requested age group.
- When requesting a team, please use the coach’s name instead of the team name. This will help eliminate confusion when assigning players.
- If you are or plan on being a head coach of a team, please select pay by check. Head coaches get their player fees waived and if you pay by credit card the association will get charged a processing fee for a fee that we end up refunding. If you are not selected as a head coach, we will bill you later.
- If you do not plan to coach this season, please send Don Sando a quick email so we can find a replacement.
- Pay registration in full
- Pay a $10 deposit and select from 3 payment plan options
- 1 payment plan – $140 due 9/1
- 2 payment plan – $70 due 9/1 and 10/1
- 3 payment plan – $46.67 due 9/1, 10/1, and 11/1