2021 Spring Season Registration Notes
- Registration is now open for the Spring U10-U19 Recreational Season; early registration ends on March 15th, 2021.
- The season consists of 8 games, starting Saturday April 17th through Sunday, June 13th (no games on Memorial Day weekend)
- Southlake recreational teams play in the South Sound United League (SSUL).
- Games for ages U10-U14 are on Saturdays, U15-U19 are on Sundays
- Registration fees are $120 per player.
- Payment options
- Pay in full
- 2 payment plan: $10 deposit, balance due April 15th, 2021
- 3 payment plan: $10 deposit, 50% due April 15th, balance due May 15th, 2021
- Financial assistance is available. Complete the Financial Aid Application and send it to the address provided.
- Information about applying credits from the cancelled fall season will be made available to teams and families by our Registrar.
- Players wishing to play up an age group should register for their correct age group and request this on their application. The Registrar will transfer their registration to the requested age group.
- When requesting a team, please use the coach’s name instead of the team name. This will help eliminate confusion when assigning players.
- If you are or plan on being a head coach of a team, please select pay by check. Head coaches get their player fees waived and if you pay by credit card the association will get charged a processing fee for a fee that we end up refunding. If you are not selected as a head coach, we will bill you later.
- If you do not plan to coach this season, please send Don Sando a quick email so we can find a replacement.